Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorites: Spring Trends

It's Friday! And I'm still at my "stayconference" but am missing Travis and little Tucker like crazy! I will be so glad when I see them tomorrow morning!
 
Today, I thought I would round up some of my fashion favorites, via Pinterest, for spring!
 
1. Pastels

 
 
 
I love pastels, especially for spring. I seem to be drawn towards blush pink more than anything, according to the number of blush pink tops I keep racking up in my closet! That was also my wedding color, so maybe that's it!
 
  
2. Floral

   
 
 
 
A pop of floral is a great way to start transitioning into spring. Especially in your accessories such as a scarf, bag, or jewelry. I love a floral kimono during spring and summer.
 
 
3. White V-Neck Sweater

 

This sweater is everywhere, in various color combos. The first link is Forever 21, and affordable, unlike most of the designer versions. Pair this with a simple pair of distressed denim and sneakers (or espadrilles...see below) for a casual look or add black pixie pants and high heels for a night out.
 
4. Military Outerwear

 


{source}/{source}/{source}

Who doesn't love a great military inspired vest or jacket, right?! I actually don't have the traditional version, pictured above. Maybe that's why I love it so much? I have navy and camo versions instead.
 
5. Wide Leg Pants

 
 
I'm still on the hunt for a pair of perfectly fitting wide leg jeans. I have an old pair but they are way too big. The fit is not slim enough in the hips and thighs and look more like "mom jeans" than the fit and flare style above. And a purple pair of pants are always a win in my book! Love the wide leg silhouette!

6. Espadrilles


 
 
 

Espadrilles are everywhere this season! Comfy and casual, you can dress them up or down for everyday wear. I am loving the black and leopard styles from Target for just $25! I need to snag a pair soon before they're gone!
 
7. Hunter Boots

 

Hunter boots in bright pops of color make my soul swoon! Especially when paired with another bright color, like the jackets in the photos above. I don't own a pair of Hunters but they are going on my Christmas wish list this year for sure. I'm sure it will take me that long, if not longer, to decide which color I want!

What are your favorites this Spring?
 


1 comment:

  1. I have a pair of Hunter boots and LOVE them! Mine are black, cut I still love them. Love the pastels and animal print espadrilles!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10