Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Outfit: Black Denim + Plaid




 
Black Denim: {Versona Accessories} Plaid Button-Up: {J Crew, old} Cream Vest: {Old Navy, old} Booties: {JCP, old} Crossbody: {Steve Madden, Marshall's, old} Aviator Sunglasses: {NY&CO, old}
 
Who doesn't love a great pair of black denim jeans? I've been searching high and low for a new pair for quite some time but hadn't found what I was looking for. I have black jeggings, black ponte leggings, and cropped black chinos but I have been lacking denim for quite some time. I was hoping to snag a pair at the NY&CO semi-annual pant event but their selection was very limited...I think most of it was sold out.
 
This pair I happened upon last weekend at Versona Accessories laying on a clearance table for $14.99 in my size! They're a little too low rise in the back for my liking but I love how soft and stretchy they are plus their metal accents and wash. They are also the perfect length for wearing with flats and booties which is super important. For $15, I decided if I only wore them 2 or 3 times they were worth their price tag. I've already worn them that many times in less than a week!
 
My favorite about this outfit is the mixing of black and brown, which can be done! The black and brown crossbody purse helps tie in the black denim and brown booties. But who am I kidding, I'm also in love with the sunnies and red lip too! I love it all! Now where is spring so I can bring out my sandals and pastels?!

1 comment:

01 09 10