Tuesday, March 3, 2015

TSL: Black & White





 
Top: {NY&CO, old} Leather Jeggings: {Stitchfix, old} Vest: {Caralase via Groopdealz} Bag: {???, old} Boots: {Shoe Carnival, recent} Tassel Necklace: {Versona Accessories}
 
Today I'm linking up for the Trend Spin Linkup with Walking in Memphis and High Heels and The Fashion Canvas to share a timeless classic: Black & White!
 
My brother's college baseball team was playing only an hour away this past weekend but the lovely freezing rain we woke up to meant it was cancelled and they were headed home. So off to church Trav and I went. It was chilly so leather jeggings, an oversized cream tunic, and this fabulous, shag, checkered vest was perfect for this week's theme! I threw in some faux fur and tassel with my crossbody bag!
 
I'm looking forward to bright spring neons and pastels, shorter hemlines, and Easter! Bring on Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10