Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday

What I Wore: March 2nd-6th
 
 
"Right on Target" with this #targetstyle poncho I scored on clearance after Christmas a few years back.
 
Poncho Sweater: {Target, old} Chambray Button-Up: {Marshall's, old} Denim: {NY&CO} Flats: {Cato Fashions} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique, old}

 
"Buttoned Up" in this polka dotted print number. I think it's time I donate these jeans. They are way too big! They are wide leg flares which are coming back in but the back looks like "mom jeans" and the fit is just off. They're way too baggy. I need a new pair of wide leg denim stat! Suggestions? Leave me a comment!
 
Polka Dot Button-Up: {Forever 21, old} Denim: {NY&CO, old} Flats: {Walmart, old} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique, old}

 
"Pretty in Pastel Style"
 
Blush Lace Top: {The Loft} Denim: {NY&CO} Flats: {H&M, old} Necklace: {Forever 21, old}

 
"Wallflower"
 
Floral Print Top: {Marshall's, old} Tank: {Old Navy, old} *I get all of my basic tanks at Old Navy...I've had these for longer than I care to admit and they have held up wonderfully
Pink Denim: {NY&CO, old} Flats: {Walmart, old} Necklace: {Simple Addiction, old}

 
"Animal Kingdom"
 
Leopard Skirt: {Cato Fashions} Cobalt Tank: {J Crew} Blazer: {Forever 21, old} Booties: {Kohls, old}
 
Well there you have it...my #ootds for last week. Hope you enjoyed and gathered a little...or hopefully a lot...of inspiration! You can follow along daily and participate in the style challenges on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10