Wednesday, March 4, 2015

WIWW: Instagram Style Challenge

It's What I Wore Wednesday! Happy Hump Day!
 
Last week, I participated in another style challenge through Instagram. It was a short, week long challenge created by the fabulous Shannonsa! She creates the best style challenges almost every week.
 
Day 1: Pink+Camo
 
 
Top: {Marshall's, Calvin Klein, old} Camo Jeans: {JCP, old} Blush Ballet Flats: {H&M, old} Tassel Necklace: {Versona Accessories} Bracelet: {Bijou Brigette, Spain, old}
 
This is one of my absolute favorite color combos: blush+military green!
 
Day Two: Stripes + Leopard

 
Top & Blazer: {Forever 21, old} Pants: {Elder Beerman, old} Leopard Bow Flats: {Marshall's, old}
 
I didn't actually make it out of the apartment in the above outfit thanks to the snow!
 
Day Three: Floral+Polka Dots

 
Top: {NY&CO, old} Sweater: {Forever 21, old} Denim: {NY&CO} Boots: {Shoe Carnival} Floral Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique, old}
 
This is my favorite outfit from the week!
 
Day 4: Navy & Hot Pink
 
Thanks to the second snow day this week I didn't get an outfit for this theme. I did something similar a couple of weeks earlier with Navy and Blush Pink.
 
Day 5: Denim & Leather

 
Top: {H&M, old} Coat: {Forever 21, old} Denim: {NY&CO, old} Boots: {Payless, old}
 
Keeping it casual for a work from home Friday/Snow Day! Uggghhh....snow, snow go away!
 
I hope the looks from last week's style challenge inspired you to rethink what is already in your closet. Most of the items were not recently purchased. That's what I love about style challenges...you see your closet in a whole new way and gather inspiration from others all across Instagram.
 
For March, I'm participating in a month long Instragram challenge. Check it out with #wearwhatwhereMarch
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10