Monday, April 27, 2015

Favorite Accessories Linkup + Bijoux Boutique RELAUNCH

Happy Monday Ya'll! Shew...that weekend flew by!
 
Today I'm linking up with Andrea and Erica for "Favorite Things." This month's theme happens to be Favorite Accessories and I LOVE a good statement necklace. Plus, I have some EXTREMELY EXCITING news at the end of this post for ya'll!
 
 
First, let's start with some of my FAVORITE neck candy!

 
 
Hello gorgeous black floral statement necklace!

 
 
I do not discriminate when it comes to statement necklaces! The bigger the better in my book!

 
 
Again, MORE is MORE to me! Love this red beauty.

 
 
How gorgeous is this pastel blush pink and mint green combo?!
 

 
 
This peach and purple crystal piece has been on repeat in my closet lately this spring.
 
 
 
 
You can never go wrong with a simple, solid bubble necklace, in my opinion (or a cute pup too :).
 

 
 
Did you see that gorgeous pastel beauty above? Well here it is in navy and blush pink. The perks of being a jewelry company owner, I guess (see more below).

 
 
And last, but certainly not least, a gorgeous mint floral piece!
 
I don't know about you, but I could keep going for days. I am certainly aware of my statement necklace addiction. Also, you may have noticed the majority of these pieces came from Bijoux Boutique. You're probably wondering, what is Bijoux Boutique and why, when I click on the link, does it say the website is "Currently Under Maintenance"?
 
Well, my friends, I have decided I can't suppress my love for sourcing, buying, and selling statement jewelry any longer! I have decided to RELAUNCH my jewelry website, Bijoux Boutique, this FRIDAY, MAY 1ST!
 
I started Bijoux Boutique two years ago this month and what began as a simple Facebook page quickly grew to a large local and online presence. I suspended my website and social media accounts a year ago this month due to relocating out of state and a busy work/school schedule. I may be crazy, but here I am relaunching my website and business a week before my PhD Preliminary Exams! Ahhh! I seriously love fashion jewelry that much.
 
The perfect necklace can polish off an outfit and pull the entire look together. It can make you beam with pride and feel super trendy. So I thought I would share just a few sneak peeks of what's to come on the website later this week (your treat for reading this far into the post)!

 
1. Botanical Statement Bib Collar (available in 3 colors)
2. Tassel Fringe Necklace (available in 3 colors)
3. Bloom Pendant Necklace (available in 3 colors)
 
How gorgeous is that pink fringe tassel necklace?! I can't wait to get my hands on these pieces for ya'll!

 
1. "All Colors on Deck" Statement Piece
2. Pastel Blush Bib
3. Pastel Crystal Statement Necklace Set
4. Multi-Pendant Crystal Tortoise Necklace Set
 
Remember how I said Bigger is Better?! I totally believe that, especially with those top two pieces in the photo above! Ahhh...I'm so excited to share these beauties with you all on Friday!
 
ANNNNDDDD....the very BEST part?! Not a thing on the website, not even those gorgeous, detailed pieces above, is over $30!! Nothing over $30! Affordability is my number one priority, besides offering trendy statement pieces. I'm a bargain shopper myself and believe in getting a good deal. Well, let me just say, these pieces are a STEAL!!
 
I hope you will head on over to the re-launched website on Friday! I will be sharing the updated link and some more new pieces here on the blog Friday!
 
You can also follow Bijoux Boutique on:
1. Instagram: @bijouxjewelryboutique
3. Twitter: @Bijoux_Jewelry
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think I just found my new favorite website!!!! I'd love to colab with you for a feature on my blog! Email me (elainewelte@gmail.com) Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, isn't that really nice? I particularly love how simple and straightforward your website's design is--users won't need to dig in deep to find what they're looking for. Everything's laid out before them. It just goes to show that even basic design concepts trump fancy ones. Thanks for sharing!

    Lowell Garner @ Attract More Clients

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10