Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Trend Spin Linkup: White Kimono





 
Kimono: {Cato Fashions} Top: {Walmart, old} Necklace: {Versona Accessories} Denim: {NY&CO, old} Boots: {DSW} Crossbody: {store in Leeds, England}
 
It's Tuesday so you know what that means around here...time for another Trend Spin Linkup and this week's theme is "WHITE." How fitting since I scored this white and cobalt kimono on clearance at Catos when I was home last week for less than $10! Yes, you read that right...this gorgeous kimono was under $10!!!
 
I paired this fabulous statement piece with a tangerine tee, denim, and my favorite cut out boots since it was a bit chilly this past weekend in NC. This was the perfect Sunday afternoon casual attire.
 
P.S. I do realize all of my outfit posts of late have featured kimonos. Well, I'm not done yet. I have one more to show you tomorrow for WIWW. Then, I'll be bringing them all together to show you how to style a kimono for spring or summer! I LOVE a great kimono!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10