Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday: Paisley Fringe Kimono




 
Kimono: {Target, similar} Tank: {Old Navy, old} Denim: {NY&CO, old} Flats: {H&M, old} Crossbody: {store in Leeds, England} Scarf: {H&M, London, old}
 
Another day...another kimono...
 
This is my last kimono outfit post...I promise...for now at least :)
 
I snagged this gorgeous, paisley print, fringe kimono at Target last week for $22! I love how a fun kimono can make the most basic outfit suddenly stylish and pulled together. So far, I've styled most of my kimonos in a more casual way as I've been wearing them to school a lot. This summer, I plan to pair them with dresses and jumpsuits, even swimsuits! They make for great and comfy cover ups by the pool.
 
And just for a good laugh...I wore this to school all day with a black tank, black shoes, and black jewelry until my husband informed me when I got home that the fringe and print are clearly navy...woops!
 
#photopropstomyhottiehubs
 
Happy Hump Day Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10