Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WIW Wednesday: Spring Kimono






 
What: Mint Lace Tank//Printed Kimono//Distressed Denim//Gladiator Sandals//Faux Cambridge Crossbody//Turquoise Bracelet
 
When: Saturday, April 11th
 
Where: Running errands to get my vehicle serviced, groceries, etc.
 
I spent the majority of Saturday and Sunday afternoon switching my closet over for spring/summer. Oh my word...I have really collected more winter sweaters and clothing than I thought. I don't know why, but I tend to have more winter clothes than summer clothes. Plus, winter clothes are much more bulky and take up a lot more space.
 
Early afternoon, I had an appointment for my vehicle to be serviced. I wanted to be comfortable for the 1-2 hour wait so I threw on these stretch distressed denim jeggings and this breezy spring kimono. It pairs perfectly with this mint lace top. I also freed the piggies in these gladiator sandals. Yay for warm weather!!! 
 
There's nothing like pulling out your summer clothes after a long, chilly winter. It's like rediscovering your closet and shopping all over again. I can't wait to share more of my closet with you this spring/summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10