Monday, May 11, 2015

Color Blocking: Instagram Style Challenge + Pinsperation

It's another Monday friends! This week, I'm back to blogging and participating in a new Instagram style challenge. Shannon puts together the most creative and fun style challenges each week. It's so fun to mix and match what is already existing in your closet and even more fun to see what others put together based upon that day's theme.
 
This week is all about color blocking! I'm super excited about this week's challenge because I LOVE Color!!! You can see the each day's color combos below:
 
 
Some of these combos you may not have thought about pairing together and that's the fun of it! With color blocking, the secret is to pair these bright solid hues together without the fuss of extra prints. You want to keep it simple and connect them through a staple piece or pieces and an accessory or two. I took to Pinterest to find inspiration for color blocking and each of these color combos. I'm sharing my "Pinspiration" with you today and will blog about my actual looks next Monday.
 
Color Blocking:
 
 
{source}                                                {source}

 
{source}                                   {source}
 
Teal & Yellow Color Inspiration:
 
 
{source}                                              {source}
 
 
 
Coral & Cobalt Color Inspiration:
 
 
{source}                                           {source}

 
 
Pink & Teal Color Inspiration:
 
 
{source}                                        {source}

 
 
Purple & Coral Color Combo:
 
 
{source}                                              {source}

 
 
Yellow & Cobalt Color Inspiration:
 
 
{source}                                                   {source}

 
 
Shew...I don't know about ya'll but that's a whole lotta color in one post! And I LOVE it! Now to put together my looks for each day with what is already existing in my closet. After seeing all of those bright colors...you're bound to have a great Monday!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10