Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favorites: Bijoux Boutique RELAUNCH Edition

It's Finally Friday...AND the RELAUNCH of my online jewelry boutique...Bijoux Boutique!
 
I talked about Bijoux Boutique in this post on Monday when I linked up to share my favorite accessories which are most definitely statement necklaces! I started Bijoux Boutique to share my love of statement jewelry and provide it at affordable prices. I'm a bargain shopper through and through. I wanted fun, fashion jewelry that wouldn't break the bank. That is most definitely my mission: to provide quality, trendy, and affordable fashion statement jewelry options.
 
The website when live last night around 10pm. So today's Friday Favorites post is centered around my favorite picks for the re-launch!
 

 
I love a simple pendant tassel necklace! This gorgeous green opal is perfect for summer and it's also available in peach and mint. The Bloom Pendant Necklace in this color combo is my favorite. It comes in two other combos that are gorgeous for spring and summer. And the Multi Strand Beaded Necklace has been one of my staples in my closet. I wear my blue strands all summer long! As you can see below:
 
 
I can't wait to get my hands on that beautiful pastel green!

 
The botanical statement necklace is suuupppperr trendy and you won't find it for a better price anywhere! It also comes in pastel pink/purple & white/mint green! I may or may not have all color combinations in my own closet :) It's one of my faves as you can see below:
 
 
 
 
 
 This little beauty is so detailed! I love the intricate jewels. This is a small piece but it packs a big statement!
  
 
This beauty is even more gorgeous in person! The DETAIL...Oh the detail of this gorgeous piece! And....you guuuyyss...will NOT believe the price?! I'll let you guess but NOTHING is over $30! STEAL!
 
 
My other absolute favorite piece is the Tassel Fringe Necklace Set!

 
It comes in three amazing neon colors....Tangerine, Neon Pink, & Mint Green!

 
SO FAB!!!
 
Thank you for reading the blog today! I am so excited to relaunch my website and hope you will hop on over and give it a browse. Shipping is $5 per order, no matter how many pieces you purchase. We ship anywhere in the United States!
 
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh- those tassels!!! Heading to check out the shop now! I've been meaning to email you back- this week has been CRAZY! I'll email you soon!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10