Wednesday, May 20, 2015

WIWW: Colorblock Style Challenge

Happy Wednesday friends! Believe it or not this week is halfway over and it's "What I Wore Wednesday!" Today I'm sharing my looks from the Instagram color block style challenge that I shared with you last week.
 
 

 
Teal & Yellow
 
Top: {Marshall's, old} Denim: {JCP, old} Tank: {Old Navy, old} Necklace/Bangle: {Cato Fashions, old} Flats: {Walmart, old}

 
Coral & Cobalt
 
Top: {Versona Accessories} Denim: {NY&CO} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique, old} Flats: {Topshop, Spain, old}

 
Teal & Pink
 
Top: {Marshall's, old} Denim: {NY&CO, old} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique, old} Flats*: {Walmart, old}
 
*Yes, I'm wearing flats in all of these photos. The research lab I work in requires closed toe shoes so fab sandals and such are not an option for my everyday wear :(

 
Purple & Cobalt
 
Tank: {Marshall's, old} Cardigan: {The Limited, old} Denim: {NY&CO} Necklace: {Versona Accessories} Flats: {surely you know by now...}

 
Yellow & Cobalt
 
Tank: {J Crew} Denim: {NY&CO} Necklace: {Cato Fashions, old...I really need to expand the yellow in my wardrobe...it's basically nonexistent} Flats: {Gap, old}
 
 
Well there you have it folks! It feels good to complete an entire style challenge, Monday to Friday. I'm working on another this week, again by the same creative Instagram gal. So far, I'm 2/2! Cheers to the weekend!!!...yes, I realize it's only Wednesday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10