Monday, June 8, 2015

Leopard + Cobalt

 




 
 
I am in love with my new leopard tunic blouse. I have been wanting a leopard print blouse for quite some time so, when I found this at Versona Accessories a couple of weeks ago, I snagged it right up. For less than $25 it was definitely a steal! I paired it here with cobalt shorts for a casual work look. I don't normally ever where shorts to school/work but I've been doing a lot of testing in a hot/humid environment. Anytime I can look professional and be more comfortable, it's a #winwin!
 
I also snagged the gorgeous black necklace (sorry these pics are a little on the blurry side and I didn't get a good close up) for just $3.99 at the same time. It pairs perfectly with the leopard top! Normally, I would throw on a pair of black wedges with this look but closed toe shoes are a must in the lab! This is my real-life, practical version of how I style this leopard top.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10