Monday, June 29, 2015

Life Lately

It's been awhile since I did a Life Lately recap:
 
 
Happy Father's Day to my Dad! I so wish I could have been home to celebrate with him and my family.

 
Happy Father's Day to the hubs for being the best fur Poppa around!

 
The hubs' Father's Day treats included Duck Donuts & a trip to Bass Pro Shop. These donuts were #thebomb!

 
My "National Wear Your Lilly Day" Look

 
Snagged two new pairs of shorts at Old Navy last weekend for 50% off ($12 each). They were much needed for the 100 degree heat wave we had in NC the past two weeks.

 
A much needed late afternoon by the pool earlier last week.

 
More therapy...this time in the form of "retail therapy." Can you tell getting a PhD is stressful?! Haha! Snagged all four pairs for $15/each during the BOGO sale!

 
Friday night date to Petco with Tucker! He's always down for a selfie...yeah right!

 
Back out for dinner...not a great quality pic but I love this man so much!!!

 
Saturday brunch with a long lost bestie is the best!!! Oh, and hair days...those are the best days too!

 
First glimpse of a patriotic look coming to the blog soon...my Sunday Style yesterday!
 
That's our Life Lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10