Monday, June 22, 2015

National Wear Your Lilly Day





 
Dress: {Lilly Pulitzer, old} Shoes: {Payless, old} Purse: {Gifted} Necklace: {Accessory Concierge} Bracelet: {Bijoux Boutique}
 
This past Sunday was "National Wear Your Lilly Day!" so I pulled out my one and only Lilly item for church. I absolutely LOVE this dress! The Lilly print, the silhouette, and fit are perfection for spring and summer. I found this dress in Atlanta a few years back at Bloomingdale's. I was on a college organized trip and we were touring the department store. We were given a discount to use so I snagged this beauty, which was already on clearance, for less than $100 which was a great deal! But the price point also explains why this is my only Lilly item...
 
Did you join in with your Lilly items? If so, I would love to see! Leave the link in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10