Thursday, June 25, 2015

Pop of Pink







 
Tunic: {Lularoe} Denim: {JCP, old} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique} Crossbody: {Bijoux Boutique} Sandals: {Target}
 
A couple of weeks ago, one of my new Insta-friends here in Raleigh invited me over to a Lularoe pop-up boutique. I'll be honest, I didn't know anything about the brand or company but I am now in love! The consultant was so nice, knowledgeable, and fun! It was like shopping with all of your best friends even though I only new my friend who was hosting. I wanted to buy IT ALL but I settled on two tunics: this bright yellow and a more conservative black stripe to get more mileage out of year round. The material is like heaven and the fit is super comfy. I needed to add some yellow to my closet so this was the perfect way to do so, especially for summer.
 
I paired it with neon pink accessories from Bijoux Boutique, my online jewelry boutique. The tassel fringe necklace is my favorite item of the season! These pops of pink look great with the yellow tunic and white denim!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10