Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Trend Spin Linkup: Summer Palazzo Pants + Tassels







 
Palazzo Pants: {Versona} Top: {Marshalls} Sandals: {Target} Monogrammed Tote: {gifted} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique} Tassel Bracelet: {Versona}
 
This is my favorite summer outfit! It just screams summer to me! I wore this look to brunch with friends this past weekend at a great café in downtown Raleigh, Tupelo Honey. My long lost bestie from college was in town for a wedding so we met up for the first time in literally years! It was great and so much fun to catch up!!!
 
If you haven't tried the palazzo pant trend yet, you definitely should! Start with solid colors or neutral patterns if you're feeling a little hesitant. I promise you won't regret it, especially the part where it feels like you're wearing pajamas all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10