Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday

 
I'm recapping a style challenge I participated in a couple of weeks ago on Instagram for WIWW this week.
 
 
The same, sweet Insta-lady put together this style challenge a couple of weeks ago. My looks for each them are below:

 
Brights & Pastels
 
Lime Top: {Loft, old} Lavendar Cropped Skinnies: {NY&CO, old} Necklace: {Simple Addiction, old} Flats: {Walmart, old}

 
Gold & Silver
 
Top: {Loft, old} Denim: {NY&CO} Necklace & Bracelets: {Bijoux Boutique, old} Flats: {H&M, old}

 
Denim & White
 
Denim Tunic: {Target} White Denim: {JCP, old} Flats: {Walmart, old}
 
I skipped Thursday due to testing in the lab.

 
Floral & Fringe
 
Fringe Kimono: {Target} Tassel Fringe Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique} Tank: {Old Navy, old}
Denim: {NY&CO} Flats: {H&M, old}

 
Dress: {Cato Fashions, old} Sandals: {Target, old} Denim Jacket: {Levi's, 10+ years old but still LOVE it and looks/feels great and miraculously still fits being I was 12 when my parents bought it for me} Necklace & Bracelet: {Cato Fashions} Bag: {Marshalls, old}
 
I wore this last outfit to church a couple of Sundays ago, and out for Mexican food on Memorial Day. It's easy to throw over top my swimsuit and still look put together.
 
That's what I've been wearing recently. I've been doing a lot of testing in the lab, and its taking longer than normal because our chamber is acting all wonky which means I "sweat it out" each morning by dressing the sweating manikin all to no avail as I'm not getting "good" results. Hence, my lack of outfit pics from last week or this week. Hopefully I can finish soon so I can stop profusely sweating each morning and get back to dressing how I like without all my efforts being thwarted by 9am!
 
So what have you been wearing? Have any summer favorites? I would love to hear them!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10