Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday

 
Top: {Versona Accessories} Denim: {NY&CO} Flats: {Walmart} Necklace: {Versona Accessories}
 
Yes, I'm a major repeat offender when it comes to this peach tunic! It's been one of my absolute favorites all spring and summer. I paired it here with my new statement necklace from Versona Accessories that I scored on clearance for just $3.99!

 
Peplum Top: {H&M} Sweater: {Loft} Denim: {NY&CO} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique} Flats: {Walmart}
 
I participated in an Instagram style challenge on this day and the theme was Watercolor. This watercolor peplum top was perfect for the theme. How funny when I pulled up my Timehop app and realized I had worn an almost identical outfit exactly one year ago, the same day?!


 
Tee: {Target} Skirt: {Groopdealz, old} Sandals: {Target} Crossbody: {Francesca's} Necklace: {Versona Accessories, old}
 
This is another favorite purchase from Groopdealz last summer. You can't see it here but the print on this skirt is #fabuLOUS!!! I get so many compliments on it. I wore it out to the movies last weekend and a lady stopped me dead in my tracks to ask where I purchased it. I have also been trying to put together an outfit to pair with this fab tassel necklace from Versona Accessories. The perfect combo if you ask me.
 
P.S. blog post to come soon on this outfit, hopefully. The hubs snapped some pics for me but they somehow got deleted from my card. I'm sure it wasn't operator error or anything.

 
Look familiar? This is the same look from yesterday's outfit post. You can check out the details here. This was my look for church and Mexican for lunch on Sunday!
 
Well that's all folks. Not too many snaps from last week. #sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10