Thursday, June 18, 2015

WIWW on a Thursday?

Oh hey there friends! Blog slacker here...yes, I know...it's Thursday, not What I Wore Wednesday, but WIWW sounds better than WIWT?
 
To say the past few weeks of #phdlife have been stressful would be a huge understatement. The intense journey that is obtaining a doctorate does not sit well with my type A, perfectionist, "gotta fix everything right this second" personality.
 
I've had little time to even think about writing a blog post and the last thing I want to do is open my laptop back up! So now that you've heard my long list of excuses, I'm back to posting which is a HUGE form of stress relief for me so I'm trying to make time for it...for my own mental sanity!
 
Here we go, What I Wore last week: June 8th-14th
 
 
Black and White Polka Dots
 
Tank: {Marshall's, super duper old} White Denim: {JCP, old} Flats: {Cato Fashion, old, $6 on clearance people!}

 
Leopard Love
 
Blouse: {Versona Accessories} Denim: {Versona Accessories} Flats: {Cato Fashions, old} Necklace: {Versona Accessories} Bracelet: {Bijoux Boutique, old}

 
Pastel Kimono
 
Kimono: {Target, old} Lace Tank: {H&M, old} Distressed Denim: {NY&CO, old} Flats: {H&M, old} Necklace: {Forever 21, old}

 
Boho Chic
 
Dress: {Cato Fashions, old, for less than $10!} Necklace: {Versona Accessories, old} Gladiator Sandals: {Target, old}

 
Cobalt & Denim
 
Pleated Skirt: {Versona Accessories, old} Peplum Eyelet Top: {Marshall's old} Denim Vest: {Cato Fashions, old} Necklace: {Versona Accessories, old} Gladiator Sandals: {Target, old} Bag: {Marshall's, old}
 
I hope you're having a great Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10