Friday, July 3, 2015

4 Days of Fourth Style: Stars & Stripes


 







 
Denim Dress: {Old Navy} Sandals: {Payless} Headband & Earrings: {Claire's}
 
It's Day 3 of Four Days of Fourth Style and I'm sharing what might be my favorite patriotic look to date! I found this #fab star print chambray dress at Old Navy a few weeks ago for 40% off. I knew it would be perfect for our annual Fourth of July family get together. I found the patriotic look-a-like Birkenstock sandals at Payless for less than $10 on sale! They're comfy and cute! I stopped by Claire's and picked up this cute headband and pair of earrings...and outfit = Complete!
 
Tucker had to show off his patriotism for America with his bandana (I cut and made from a $1.00 Walmart bandana). He is just too cute so I had to include all of our snaps (even the not so great ones). I can't wait to show you my last look tomorrow!!! I hope you've gathered some style inspiration for this weekend and have a great time celebrating this great country with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10