Thursday, July 9, 2015

Fourth of July 2015

Recapping our Fourth of July trip back home to Kentucky today:
 
 
Lunch with my brother and our nephew on Thursday #squad

 
I <3 COWS!!!
 
 
We took Trav's old truck out for a spin Thursday night to the local DQ. This guy knows the way to my heart #cookiedoughblizzard

 
Patriotic Family Fourth of July Pictures
 
 
 
Love these palazzo pants my Mom picked up for me a few weeks ago at Cato Fashions for just $10! Paired it with my favorite LuLaRoe Irma tunic and this fabulous tassel necklace she also snagged for just $4!
 
 
My Mom and I had a great girls day on Saturday. We shopped til we dropped...then got to work on some fabulous monogramming! (see below)
 
 
Saturday night we headed to a cookout with family to watch the Fireworks show at the local park. I had to capture my #topknot selfie.

 
Attempt #1: "When you're trying to take a selfie but you gotta sneeze." LOL
Attempt #2: Ignore the mess on the bed/in the room.

 
Family Pic #2 minus Tucker

 
Our nephew photographer trying to be funny. Actually turned out pretty good ;/

 
Our 16 year old (can't believe I just typed that...) nephew and his girlfriend at the fireworks cookout.

 
Sweet little Harper, my husband's cousin's daughter.
 
 
Harper and my MIL...so sweet

 
How darling are her boots & little patriotic outfit?!
 
 
Fireworks Selfie
 
 
Sunday Style: America Edition
 
Top & skirt are both from Marshall's. Heel's are recent clearance find from Macy's. Necklace is from my jewelry boutique, Bijoux Boutique.
 
 
On the way to church on Sunday morning. Hubs had to check out his beard.

 
Cracker Barrel lunch with Memaw and Aunt Jill.

 
Mom and I at Cracker Barrel #sorryiworemyheels
 
 
Now how cute is this tank ya'll?!?! My Mom is super creative and has a Cricut she cuts vinyl on. We have to work with cartridges since she doesn't have a laptop to create designs online. We purchased some tank tops and t-shirts and this one is my favorite thus far! The gold glitter makes my heart sing!
 
Of course, Tucker and I had to take our obligatory holiday headband pic. #HappyFourth
 
 
We ended our last night on Sunday by watching the World Cup with my fam. #Merica
 
Tucker was begging my brother for pizza but eventually Tuckered out (pun intended). He accurately depicts exactly how me and the hubs still feel and its Wednesday. I need the weekend stat!
 
Well that's all folks. Our 4 day trip flew by in a blink, like always!
 
 
 


 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10