Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Favorites

 
It's Friday! I'm linking up to share my favorites from the past week!
 
 
I know I've shared this summer flip flop wreath before but how cute is this mason jar door hanger I added to the middle?! Such a cute #diy wreath I made at the beginning of the summer. I love it even more with the door hanger I picked up at Hobby Lobby for just $3! All of their spring and summer décor items are 60% off.
 
 
Oops, I did it again! While we were in Lexington for the 4th, Mom and I stopped into Payless there to see if they had the $12 sandals I had been looking for in my size. I found all of the colors I was searching for and the BOGO 1/2 off sale was still going on so the pink and cork were my $6 pairs! I really did need new sandals, especially white and black. These are perfect and as close to the Tory Burch miller as I'm going to get.

 
Here is the first round of sale sandals I picked up for BOGO 1/2 off. The tan $12 sandals, patriotic birk knock-offs which were perfect for the 4th, white/silver sandals, and black x-strap sandals. I'm in love! Now to find somewhere to wear all my sandals! I'm thinking a beach trip is in my near future. 

 
My next favorite is palazzo pants! I love them. My Mom picked a couple of pairs up at Cato Fashions for me back in June that were on clearance for $10!

 
I paired this bright, funky pair with my yellow LuLaRoe Irma tunic and tassel necklace my Mom also snagged for $4 at Catos.

 
I love this outfit. I feel so put together in just 3 pieces...not to mention how comfy this look is!

 
The second pair my Mom found for me. I plan to pair these with a purple tunic. Can't wait!
 
Catos is one of my favorite places to look for palazzo pants, especially on sale, so I put together a few of my favorites that are currently available online:
 
Cato Palazzo Pants


 
Then, as if my Mom isn't sweet enough, she surprised me with this pair of Ralph Lauren palazzo pants in this green paisley print. She snagged them at Dillard's on clearance. These have a higher waisted fit but will look great with my peach colored tunic.

 
My Mom also picked these peach palazzo pants out at Marshall's while we were shopping on Saturday. They were so cute and I loved the fit. I swear, I think they might actually be more comfortable than pajama pants.

 
Finally, my last favorite of the week is this gold sparkle monogrammed striped tank. Mom and I snagged a few tanks and t-shirts and monogrammed them in gold and silver vinyl using her Cricut. I can't wait to share the rest!
 
Well, those are my favorites from the past week. I can't wait to rest and relax this weekend before another big trip, back to Kentucky, for school/work next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10