Friday, July 17, 2015

Fuchsia + Navy Palazzo Pants






 
Palazzo Pants: {Cato Fashions} Top: {Marshall's, old} Sandals: {Payless Shoe Source} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique, old} Bag: {Mango, Spain, old}
 
Rounding out the last palazzo pant post (for the week :) with what might be my favorite look so far! The neutral navy and bright pop of fuchsia are so fun. I tucked the blouse in to create a waistline and also show off the side ties on the front of the pants. The accent colors in the palazzo pants are fuchsia, gray and white so I grabbed my gray floral statement necklace and favorite gray Mango bag.
 
I purchased a Mango crossbody bag on my first overseas trip in Paris, France. I went back to Europe a year later to London and bought my bright red handbag, again at Mango. When the hubs and I were in Spain for our honeymoon I had to snag this gray handbag at the Mango store in the local mall. I have carried each of these bags multiple times and they hold up so well at a very affordable price point.
 
If I haven't convinced you to try out  a pair of palazzo pants by now, I don't know what will! Stay tuned next week for a couple of new styles and a palazzo pant recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10