Monday, July 13, 2015

Paisley Palazzo Pants







 
Paisley Palazzo Pants: {Ralph Lauren} Ruffle-Back Tank: {Marshall's, old} Sandals: {Payless Shoe Source} Necklace: {Versona Accessories}
 
I have a confession to make today...I'm addicted to palazzo pants. It started slowly, a neutral chevron pair last spring, a sheer multi-color print last summer, a dark paisley print for fall...fast forward to this summer and I've added quite a few new pair. I find the majority of mine at Versona Accessories, Marshall's, or Cato Fashions. Recently, my Mom found a couple of pairs on deep discount at Cato Fashions and Dillard's and picked them up for me. Of course, I am in LOVE!
 
So, what's an outfit planning, fashion loving girl to do? Plan lots of palazzo pant outfits, wear them as much as possible while it's still warm, and blog about them! This week I will be sharing a few of my new palazzo pant looks but, there's more to come! I know! I can't get enough.
 
The pair featured in today's post is Ralph Lauren. My Mom scored these on super clearance at Dillard's. They were originally $120!!! While I love this high-end brand and quality, I'm not a huge fan of the fit and cut of these pants. They are super high-waisted, which makes it difficult for us tall girls. If they were a more relaxed, low-waisted fit, I think the length would be better, as palazzo pants should flow to the floor. But, I am still crushin' on this gorgeous print and immediately thought about a couple of peach colored tops to pair with them. This tank was perfect for a hot summer Saturday at the flea market. I have a tunic on deck for a more work/school appropriate look.
 
Also, how about that headband hairstyle?
 
 
I randomly pulled this old headband out of our "junk" drawer this week and thought, "Wonder how you do that wrap thing?" Clearly I am on Pinterest too much! But, surprisingly...30 seconds later...WAHLA! I had this super cute, feminine, and easy hairstyle. Of course it was 7pm and I had absolutely no where to go. I decided to recreate this past Saturday and it was just as easy (or almost as easy :). You can follow me on Insta to see more outfit posts each day.
 
How do you feel about the new wide-leg, palazzo pant trend? There's a fine line between oversized and frumpy. I'm trying to stay on the long and sleek side! This style is super comfy and makes me feel put together.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10