Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Palazzo Pants: BRIGHTS






 
Palazzo Pants: {Cato Fashions} Tunic: {LuLaRoe} Sandals: {Payless Shoe Source} Tassel Necklace: {Cato Fashions}
 
Ya'll, I'm continuing my series on palazzo pants today with this #fab pair my Mom grabbed for under $10! And she scored the tassel necklace for just $4!!! Can you believe that? The couple of pairs she found on clearance are a size bigger (L) than I normally wear (M) so I want to be careful how I style them, that I give myself some sort of a waistline and don't look like a walking blimp. While I love this tunic worn completely down, I decided to tie it up this time to synch in my waist. Also, this particular pair has slight pleats in the front which can also add volume.
 
The bright pops of color in the pants pair perfectly with the beaded bright pops of color in the tassel necklace. The bright yellow Irma tunic from LuLaRoe is the perfect combo!
 
Have I convinced you to join the palazzo pant trend yet?! One more post coming later this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10