Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's my last official Friday of the summer before the semester starts back up next week! Trying to soak up my last weekend of summer fun! Today I'm recapping my favorites from the past week.
 
 
My best friend from Kentucky came down last week for a mini beach vacation. You can read about the full trip here.

 
Sitting my bum in the sand was definitely a favorite from the past week!


 
These donuts ya'll! The BEST EVER!!!

 
And the Reese's pancakes at Kate's Pancakes weren't far behind.

 
We did lots of shopping during a rainy day. I love this Jessica Simpson dress I scored at TJ Maxx for under $30!

 
And this gorgeous little green number?! Found at H&M on sale for $7!!! Throw a blazer on and it will be perfect for work and school.

 
Tatum took me to this place called "Old Time Pottery." I had never heard of it before but it was like Hobby Lobby on steroids! I was in heaven and completely overwhelmed. We mostly just perused the aisles taking it all in. I had to snap a pic of this gorgeous piece for future reference. I think it's perfect for a little boy's nursery/bedroom.

 
This was one of my FAVORITE beachy outfits! I finally wore this gorgeous gold pocket monogrammed tank that my Mom and I made.
 
 
This Monday it was back to reality. But, I have a new FAVORITE desk/office for this school year. And it has a window. Let there be light!

 
My new space!

 
My FAVORITE monogrammed hat finally arrived this week...a few days late for the beach so I put it to use at the pool instead! I have been waiting on this beauty for over a month! I love the distressed details on the edge!
 
 
I took a couple of pictures from each side angle to show you the size and angle. I ordered the "cobalt" color because it's my FAVORITE! I love the script monogram and mesh in the back.

 
I paired it with my favorite new cobalt cover up and headed to the pool late afternoon on Wednesday. You can order yours here.

 
And finally, my new FAVORITE...pokey sticks! Apparently these are an NC State tradition so I had to try them right?! They were heaven in a pizza box.
 
Cheers to the weekend peeps!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10