Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Trend Spin Linkup: Pink Stripes






 
Skirt: {Target} Top: {Stitchfix, old} Necklace & Bracelet: {Bijoux Boutique, old} Heels: {Payless, old}
 
I scored this #fab black and white striped skirt at Target for $12 a couple of weeks ago! It was hiding out in the swimsuit section and just happened to be my size. I've been loving this skirt trend for a while and snagged it right up as soon as I saw it. Thankfully it fit me perfectly!
 
I paired it with this vertically striped hot pink blouse for a style challenge theme this week {stripes on stripes}. The pop of pink is perfect along with the black floral statement necklace and striped bangle. Both of the statement jewelry pieces are from my online jewelry shop, Bijoux Boutique.
 
What's your favorite striped closet staple?! I can't wait to style this skirt all fall and winter long with sleek tights and plaid flannel button-ups!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10