Monday, August 3, 2015

What I Wore: June/July 2015

I don't know about you, but August completely snuck up on me this year. It seems the summers keep getting shorter and shorter!
 
I thought I would recap What I Wore for June-July. I'm hoping to start this back up as a regular first of the month post, sharing my favorite looks from the previous month.
 

 
Outfit post here.


 
Outfit post here.


 
Outfit post here.


 
Outfit post here.


 
Outfit post here.
 
 

 
Outfit post here.

 
Outfit post here.
 
 
 
Outfit post here.
 
 
Outfit post here.







 
 
Those are my favorite looks for the summer so far! From beachy maxi's to red, white and blue styles, I am going to miss my warmer weather clothes. I'm trying to wear all of my remaining favorites this month to make the most of them before cooler weather begins. I do love fall though, the holidays and pumpkins, especially cozy sweaters and boots!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10