Thursday, September 17, 2015

Fall Decor 2015

Last week, I shared my DIY Candy Jar Holders...the Fall version. Here is where I left off:
 
 
DIY Candy Jar Tutorial here.
Glitter pumpkins...Walmart last year.

 
I hit the Target Dollar Spot and found so many goodies for just $3! The first was this cute little "BOO" sign. I love how unique this little sign is with the pumpkin & ghost. I added it to the center on top of the TV stand.

 
I also found these cute banners for...you guessed it...just $3!
They had other options including an acorn banner and a neutral, tan chevron banner. I loved the glitter leaves and pops of orange in this chevron banner.


 
I think together, all of these items rounded out the perfect mantle and décor spot!


 
This little guy also got in the Halloween spirit! Target had these super cute Halloween tee's for just $3 also! For size reference, Tucker is 10 pounds (bichon frise & shihtzu mix) and is wearing a Medium. They had a little jack-o-lantern version as well as a skeleton one with candy. I thought this striped one was the cutest!

 
How cute!
 
For now, this is where I'm stopping for Fall décor. I really wanted to pull out my Halloween stuff too! Last year, you might remember from this post, I got quite the haul of goodies on super clearance. My biggest problem? I need a second apartment for all of my decorations! I can't wait to have a house so there's more space to decorate!!
 
How do you decorate for Fall? I would love to see! Leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10