Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Outfit Post: Fall Fringe









 
Tunic: {Versona} Denim: {NY&CO} Booties: {DSW} Hat: {Cato Fashions} Necklace: {Burke's Outlet} Fringe Crossbody: {Versona}
 
Today I'm styling my new olive striped tunic and fringe crossbody from Versona. These were two of my birthday purchases from last weekend. I am LOVING this fall look! The olive stripes+fringe+distressed denim+booties+hat are screaming all the Fall trends! Ya'll that bag I scored for $8! Yes, $8! The booties I found on clearance at DSW last year for my birthday. The hat was $5 on clearance from Cato Fashions this summer and the necklace was a steal from Burke's Outlet a few years ago. Such a cute outfit and I feel like a walking poster for Fall!
 
What are your favorite fall transition piece? The weather here in NC is still pretty toasty in the afternoons. This was the perfect look for checking out the flea market and food trucks with the hubs & Tucker last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10