Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Outfit Post: Labor Day Bonfire







 
Outfit Details
 
Dress: {Stitchfix, old} Boots: {Payless, really old} Denim Jacket: {Levi's, super old} Hat: {Cato Fashions}
 
This past weekend we enjoyed a bonfire with our new small group at church. It was a great way to get to know everyone better and enjoy Labor Day weekend! We had a great time roasting hot dogs and eating smores around the fire.
 
We went to the 5:00pm church service and then headed out to one of the couple's homes who lives off the river here in Raleigh. Because we were going to church first, and I'm a traditional Southern Baptist gal who grew up dressing in my "Sunday best," I decided to wear a dress. I've also been dyeing to wear my new hat for fall that I snagged for under $10 at Cato Fashions back this summer. I threw on my favorite pair of cowboy boots...that I've had since high school, along with my denim jacket, that believe it or not...has been with me since 7th grade!! The perfect, comfy outfit for both church and a casual bonfire!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10