Wednesday, September 9, 2015

WIW: August

Happy Hump Day! Today I'm recapping What I Wore during August! You can see what I wore the first half of the month here.
 
August flew by again (I feel like I say that every month). This month brought a MUCH needed reunion and beach vacation with my bestie along with the chaos of a new semester starting. While I love routine, I'm not a fan of the stress that usually comes with it. But, "feeling" put together by what I'm wearing makes my days start out on the right foot!
 
 
"Sprinkles" Style Challenge Theme
 
{I changed the cobalt flats because I thought it was too much for work.}
 
Lace Tank: {Marshall's, old} Pink Denim: {NY&CO, old} Necklace: {Simple Addiction, old} Flats: {Gap Outlet, old}

 
First Day of Class - Fall 2015
 
Skirt: {Banana Republic Outlet, old} Peplum Top: {Kohls, old} Heels: {Payless, old} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique, old}

 
Black & White
 
White Denim: {JCP, old} Mint Tank: {Hallmark} Blazer: {Marshall's, old} Heels: {Cato Fashions, $5!} Tassel Necklace: {Versona Accessories}

 
Sunday Style
 
Dress: {TJ Maxx, Jessica Simpson} Floral Sandals: {Kohls, Simply Vera Wang, old} Handbag: {Gifted, old} Bracelet: {Bijoux Boutique}

 
Orange & White
 
White Pants: {NY&CO, old...like SUPER old...but still love them} Tunic: {Cato Fashions} Necklace: {Simple Addiction, old} Sandals: {Payless}

 
Stripes on Stripes
 
Skirt: {Target, $11!} Top: {Stitchfix, old} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique, old} Heels: {Payless, old}

 
Ruffles & Leopard
 
Denim: {NY&CO} Top: {Marshall's, old} Sweater: {Loft, old} Flats: {Marshall's, old} Bag: {Target}

 
Leopard
 
Dress: {Peebles, old} Heels: {Payless, old} Necklace: {??, old}

 
Black & White & Hot Pink
 
Shorts: {Target, $10!} Tank: {Old Navy, old} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique} Sandals: {Payless}

 
Denim Vest
 
Vest: {Cato Fashions, old} Dress: {Kohls, old} Shoes: {Cato Fashions, $5!} Necklace: {Burke's Outlet, old} Bag: {Mango, Spain, old}

 
Sunday Style
 
Dress: {JCP, old} Necklace: {Versona Accessories, old} Shoes: {Cato Fashions, $5!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10