Friday, October 9, 2015

Life Lately

Well hello there ya'll! Long time no...blogging?
 
It's been crazy busy around here this semester between finishing my last year of PhD studies, extra side research projects, having a second job as an adjunct, preparing for the job market, and completing the Insanity workout program (post to come early next week).
 
So, here's what #TheMcQuerrys have been up to lately...
 
 
Dinner by the Fountain

 
Live music and dinner on the pond!

 
We've been doing lots of this on the weekends! If I have to work, at least it's from the comfort of my own couch.

 
Poor little Tucker, he's tired too!

 
Oh yeah, forgot to mention I was taking a class too! And it's not easy. My first ever sleeve! I was so proud I took a picture.

 
A snapshot of my pattern making tools for class.
 
 
After a particularly rough day at school, the hubs & Tucker (aka the dinosaur) surprised me with flowers! This definitely brightened my day and provided some much needed laughter.

 
Headed out to BWWs to catch the UK football game. Go CATS!!!

 
Selfies in my Adjunct office because it's Thursday and another week is almost down.

 
Tucker says, "Come on Adrian Peterson...Momma needs to win at least one week in Fantasy Football!"

 
Orphan Sunday - Lunch after church

 
This is so true!!! I sent it to Travis and he agreed this is me!

 
Just doing a little cooking in the kitchen for our small group. Cinnamon roll waffles and crispy bacon...YUMM!!
 
Well, that's a small glimpse of what we've been up to, outside of work and school, lately! I have a few more posts planned in the coming days so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10