Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas 2015

Today I'm sharing a recap of our Christmas festivities!! I'll let the pictures do most of the talking:

Christmas in North Carolina:


Our Tree


Our little Reindeer was so excited to see his new toys and stocking!





Surprise hunting goodies waiting on him in KY!


This tag the hubs writes gets me every year!


Thanks Tucker for going all the way to the store to pick out this purse for me! ;)


His authentic leather gun holster I picked up on my trip to New Mexico!


New winter pandora charm!

We do our Christmas together the morning before we travel home to KY for the week. It is my favorite Christmas! Then it was time to pack the car and hit the road.
Tucker was exhausted already on Sunday morning...too much fun playing with his big cousins.


Jumpsuit and Faux Fur for Church


Off to take family pics!! (Hope to share a few on the blog later this week!


Tucker wearing Poppa's new hat! And I finally got to see my sweet friend and favorite hair gal for a fresh highlight!!


Off to a meeting (the hustle never stops...LOL)!

Our mid-Christmas Day adventures...run, run, run everywhere!

Christmas at the In-Laws:


Everyone searching for the pickle!



You get a camo sweatshirt...and you get a camo sweatshirt!


Carson's grizzle bear slippers we got him from Cabela's!!


Ready to go hunting!



Yes, that is a basketball made entirely of chocolate!


Our oldest nephew made this for the hubs in his shop class at school.


So thoughtful.


New Santa for the MIL to finally finish off one for every step!


Family pictures and a family calendar are her favorite gifts.



Ready for the range!


My gorgeous new watch!


Our oldest nephew also gave up his UK vs. UL ticket for the hubs while we were home! That's a big sacrifice right there!

Next was Christmas at the hubs' Memma and Pops house:





Pictures of our family!

Then, it was on to my parent's house for my Memaw's Christmas gathering:


Little Rudolph!


Me, the hubs, Memaw, and my brother Clay

We finally got to do Christmas with my parents:


Our Family


Mom's Tree


Tickets to the UK vs. SC game!




Love my new t-shirts! Thanks Mom!


The most epic toy ever for Tucker thanks to his Uncle Clay! ;) ;) LOLOLOLOL

Then we were off to the last Christmas of the day at the hubs' Grandma and Pops. I also forgot to bring my camera to my Nana's house as we celebrate their on Christmas Eve. I definitely lasted longer in the marathon of Christmas pics this year than last!


On Saturday, I wore this fabulous new pullover jersey to support the CATS while the hubs was hunting and then off to Rupp to watch the game.


Tucker and I supported them from home!

We had an absolutely wonderful trip home. Although it was for a whole week, it is never enough time. I am enjoying one more week of "Christmas Break" to put everything back in order and get a head start on work (hopefully!). I hope you all had a blessed Christmas with your family and friends and remembered the true reason for the season!





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10