Sunday, December 13, 2015

Happy 10 Year Anniversary!

 On December 7th, 2015 my husband and I celebrated an entire decade together! We were married on our 8 year dating anniversary so to us, it's a continuation of the commitment we made to each other when were just 15 and 17 years old! Celebrating two whole years of marriage with him is just unbelievable! The first year was just that...a year of firsts. First holidays, first birthdays, first home, first Christmas, first everything. The second year flew by in the blink of an eye.
 
As we get more and more comfortable in our new life together, I fall more and more in love with him. He loves me unconditionally; in the good, the bad, and the ugly. He makes late night food runs just because I'm hungry and craving Bojangles. He folds the laundry when I'm stressed and keeps me sane in the midst of my crazy PhD life. Without him, I couldn't do anything that I do. I am so excited for our future and pray that God blesses us with many, many more years together! Here is a look back on our special day: December 7th, 2013.
 









 
You can read more about our wedding celebrations here: Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part 4, Part Five.


 
Our anniversary fell on a Monday this year and right in the midst of a crazy finals week. I didn't really think that through...that we will always be celebrating our anniversary during the busiest time of the academic calendar and the year. After spending 8 straight hours working on a final project, I came out to my car to find these goodies....a super sweet card and Pandora charm for my bracelet. Someone thought he was sneaky and snuck in my car with the spare key during his lunch break.
 
Ya'll this made my month! Just the thought alone he put into this was so sweet! The charm was perfect as he got me the pink princess edition heart charm last year. This one has the blue December stone in it for our anniversary month. How sweet?!

 
He also surprised me with super fancy dinner reservations at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. After skipping lunch I was sooo excited!! Best meal ever! And to spend it with this handsome man wasn't too bad either ;)
 
Happy Anniversary Travis! I love you lots of bunches!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10