Saturday, December 12, 2015

Life Lately

Well I may have wrapped up the semester with an A+ but my blogging grade over the past month would definitely be an F! But, I'm okay with that. While I love blogging, every spec of free time has been taken up by the academic job search the past few months. It's getting even more intense so even my sporadic blogging has become obsolete.
 
Anyways, I am back today to recap what we've been up to over the past few weeks. I'm saving our Thanksgiving trip, Anniversary celebration, and Christmas d├ęcor for separate posts. Here's what we've been up to lately:
 
 
Got my hair did. #blondehairdontcare

 
Took this little squirt to his first little doggie show. This hat and scarf...all picked out by his Poppa from Target.

 
The doggie show action at the hubs' work...it was a fun work event for everyone to show off their dogs. The only thing Tucker was good at doing was begging for treats.

 
Dog Show Selfie

 
Poppa & Tuck

 
That sweet little cutie!

 
The McQuerrys #partyof3

 
My look from the Couture for a Cause fashion show. {Jumpsuit & booties from Cato Fashions}

 
Cathedral in Santa Fe, New Mexico

 
I traveled to New Mexico in mid-November to present my research at the ITAA conference.

 
All black look for day 3!
 
 
Thanks to the all black curtain I look like a floating head. Receiving an award for professional promise.


 
Tried the Autumn Calabrese BOD exclusive Kill Cupcake last week...pretty much killed the cupcake I had for lunch that day.

 
Kentucky Selfie

 
This dresser ya'll!! I literally squealed when I saw this sitting in my parents utility room. My Aunt was going to get rid of it so my Mom took it. I already called dibs on it for the future nursery (disclaimer: NO we are not expecting). This would be so gorgeous to re-do with a fresh coat of paint and new hardware. Love the details and charm it has.

 
When you have a great hair day...you have to capture it.

 
The hubs decided to spontaneously head to the UNC vs Maryland game a couple of weeks ago. We had a blast and secretly wore our UK gear underneath our outer layers. It was a great game of college basketball but GO CATS!

 
Outside of Rupp, it was the best college basketball atmosphere I've experienced.

 
Love that handsome man of mine!
 
Well, that's a little bit of what we've been up to the past month or so. Thanksgiving recap coming soon!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10