Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Monogrammed Boots

I am in love with my new monogrammed boots & crossbody bag! I thought I would show how I styled both pairs:


I have had these polka dot leggings for years and they've just been sitting in the drawer. I never knew what to pair with them until a few weeks ago when this idea came to mind. I threw them under this denim tunic (supposed to be a dress but a tunic on me ;) and paired them with my brown monogrammed boots and crossbody purse. 


They're also great paired with black denim...so glad I chose the black embroidery thread...I wear a lot of black. But, I loved the brown so much I went back for the black. These were purchased wholesale through my online boutique and were over 50% off online. 


I wear so many "all black" outfits in the winter,..these are perfect with the white circle font monogram!


These will pair perfectly with my black and white sweaters and leggings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10