Monday, December 21, 2015

Outfit Post: Shearling Vest + Leather

Can you believe I'm finally sharing another outfit post?! I know...it has been a while...and I have MISSED it! I love sharing how I style my wardrobe, especially when I get new pieces (thanks to Santa...hehe)!

There's a bit of a back story to this fabulous shearling, or Sherpa, vest. Earlier this year, I found the most perfect gray shearling vest on clearance at Macy's for less than $20 (aka...great deal!). I was shopping in Kentucky with my Mom so I left it at my parents house since it was April and not exactly fleece vest weather. Well, needless to say, it "disappeared" and neither one of us know what happened to it. Bummer...yes, but the hubs came through and found the most perfect tan one (which will go with more things) for me for Christmas! He is the best!

Here's how I styled my vest for a day of exploring at Sharkertown Village in our small Kentucky hometown:








I also pulled out my cowhide, red leather crossbody I found at a store in downtown Santa Fe, New Mexico. I absolutely love this look, from the bright blue plaid, to the monogrammed boots with navy boot cuffs (thanks again hubs :). The reds and blues really pop against the tan and brown neutrals. 

Here's to sharing more outfit posts in the New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10