Monday, December 14, 2015

The McQuerrys 2015

Back in November, we had our Anniversary/Christmas card pictures taken by the super talented Ariel Perry Photography. Ariel and I met at a University of Kentucky basketball camp in high school over 10 years ago! Her brother played for UK at the time but she is originally from Raleigh, NC. We reconnected when the hubs & I moved to Raleigh last year. She did our first year anniversary pictures last year. You can check those out here.

This year, I wanted to get some photos in a more urban setting and also wanted to make sure we documented our first married years here in Raleigh. While we celebrating our 2nd Wedding Anniversary this month, it's our 10 year dating anniversary! We decided we're not starting the count over!

I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking...














I've had a lot of friends and family ask me about our outfits and how I coordinated them. Honestly, pictures this year were a bit of an after thought. This fall semester was so crazy I didn't think we would have anytime to take them. I texted Ariel on a random Sunday and a week later we were having this photo shoot. The outfit ideas immediately came to me as the hubs had just ordered this red sweater and I had a #fab new pair of red heels I found on clearance at Macy's back in the spring. I've gotten the most questions about my black sequin skirt...it's super old...probably 5 years ago from Marshall's. I love to wear it around the holidays because that's about the only time I think a sequin mini skirt is realistic.

I am so pleased with our pictures. Ariel perfectly captured what I had in mind. I knew she would work her creative magic!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10