Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Date Night: Cato Fashions

Last Friday I was out writing, working on an upcoming research presentation, and editing a journal article. By 4:00, I was ready for some retail therapy!! I decided my productive first week back to work/school deserved some bargain shopping. I headed up to Wake Forest to check out the latest clearance items at Cato Fashions. I was pleased to see lots of new spring items out, meaning great winter items were on sale!


I scored these two tops + a necklace I've had my eye on for a few months all for less than $25!! I decided to wear my new hi-lo tunic + necklace for date night!





Tunic, Tassel Necklace, & Fringe Booties: {Cato Fashions} Denim: {Versona Accessories} Bracelet: {Bijoux Boutique, old}

I love how this look comes together with the boho chic tunic, fabulous tassel necklace (these pictures do not do it justice), and the fringe on these booties with the black denim. A simple, put together outfit that made me feel fab! 

All of these items were purchased on clearance for a grand outfit total of: Tunic $11 + Denim $10 + Necklace $6 + Booties $14 + Bracelet $3 = $44!! Head to Toe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10