Thursday, January 28, 2016

My Closet: Palazzo Pants

I guess it's the snow and freezing rain that has me dreaming of warmer weather and my favorite...palazzo pants. Who doesn't love pants that feel like pajamas and are perfectly acceptable to wear in public?!


These sheer black and cream chevron were my first pair and they were the perfect neutral for work/school. 



My favorite color combo with this pair seems to be peach!! 


My next pair were these #fab multi-color pair that were perfectly lightweight for summer!


I paired these with #allthecolors!! This multi-stranded blue necklace, fuchsia tunic, and bright orange tote with lime green monogram pull the entire print together. 


Clearly...I love color!! These were the perfect birthday celebratin' pants scored at Marshall's a couple of years ago.


I knew I had the perfect statement necklace to pull this outfit together!


While home last spring, I found these red, pink, and zebra print palazzo pants at Cato Fashions. These are one of the few items I actually forked out full price for (which is still a deal!).


Paired with a bright pink necklace or earrings...they can be dressed up or down.


The next couple of pairs, my Mom scored on clearance last summer and had them waiting on me during our next trip home. 


These turned out to be one of my favorite pairs!!


I love this multi color blue, yellow, orange, and green pair. 


Unfortunately, they are way too big!! I typically wear a size 8/Medium and because they were only a few bucks on clearance my Mom grabbed these in a Large anyways. I hate to get rid of them because they are so darn cute but they aren't quite as flattering. 

That is the key with palazzo pants...they need to fit correctly or they can give the illusion you are bigger than you actually are!


This super cute peach printed pair were scored at Marshall's as well.


The green tunic tied in perfectly with the green print on the hem.



My Mom...she clearly misses me and still spoils me from hundreds of miles away. She found this gorgeous pair of Ralph Lauren palazzo pants on clearance at Dillard's. This print might be my favorite of all that I own!



Again, you can't go wrong with peach in the summer time. And this statement necklace...ya'll...I die!!! I hope statement necklaces never go out of style, but even if they do...I'll still be wearing them!!


I scored this perfect pair in a darker palette for fall for less than $10 along with the matching asymmetrical tunic for less than $6!

I'm currently trying to figure out ways to style my palazzo pants in this chillier weather but with inches of snow and ice on the streets...I think I better give it another couple of months. I scored another super cute pair for $4...yes, you read that right...$4!!! on clearance at Cato Fashions at Christmas time. They are a super cute yellow, purple, and red whimsical print. I hope to style them soon so I can share a pic here on the blog!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10