Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Style: Burgundy





Tunic: {Cato Fashions, $9.99 clearance} Leggings: {Kohl's, Lauren Conrad, old} Monogrammed Boots: {Bijoux Boutique} Necklace: {Burke's Outlet, old} Bag: {Cato Fashions}

I'm in love with this burgundy, monogrammed boots, tunic, & leggings outfit combo!!! 

My Mom and I had a blast hunting deals at Cato Fashions over Thanksgiving Break. We hit both locations near our hometown and knocked out our Christmas shopping (for each other ;). She found this super cute tunic dress on the clearance rack for just $10! I was skeptical at first because it wasn't something I initially gravitated towards but after trying it on, I was in love! I especially love the ease of throwing it on with leggings and boots and heading out the door.

This tunic pairs perfectly with my new fringe burgundy bag, which I also scored at the same time on clearance!! I threw on my go-to boho chic necklace to tie it all together. After the hubs snapped these pics, I ran back inside to grab my new burgundy duster cardigan (not pictured) which was the perfect layering piece for the chilly weather! I will try to get a snap of it on the blog soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10