Monday, April 11, 2016

Boho Chic







Today's outfit is centered around one of my recent finds at Versona Accessories. I recently won a style challenge entry on their Instagram page that came with a $100 gift card!!! I never win anything so I kept thinking it was a hoax right up until I swiped the card for my purchases!

This fabulous faux-suede blush dress with cut-outs was on the sale rack for just $15!! I quickly grabbed it up and took it to the dressing room with the rest of my haul! It was perfection!

I paired it with a crochet kimono, fringe handbag, gemstone pendant, and open-toe mules; all of which are from Cato Fashions! This outfit is under $50 total!! 

This is very "Boho Chic" and my favorite new style I seem to keep gravitating towards. Stay tuned for similar looks to come on the blog this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10