Monday, April 4, 2016

Denim on Denim











I finally found the perfect pair of flare denim at the least likely place. While I'm sure it's no secret I love Cato Fashions, I rarely even look at their pant selections because of the length. I've never even tried on a pair of their jeans before but when I saw these gorgeous flares for just $21.99 (full-price) I had to give them a try. Lucky for me, they were just the right length (okay...I could use an extra couple of inches) for flats, at least. So I snagged them right up. I was surprised by how flattering they made my bum look & how soft and comfortable they are. You can't tell from these photos but they have the cutest braided detailing around the front pockets too!

I paired these flares with the sweetest lace-trim frilly peplum top...also a Cato Fashions find. It is adorable and normally, I'm not a big denim on denim fan but this look was just too irresistible to pass up. I paired this look with simple white sandals, a white stone bangle, white bubble necklace and new fringe crossbody bag...also a...you guessed it...Cato Fashions steal!!

If you haven't found or checked out your closest Catos store you definitely should! This is not a promoted post...I just love them that much. Affordable, flattering, and trendy fashion at its finest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10