Thursday, April 7, 2016

New Do







Tunic: Cato Fashions ($4 ya'll!!) / Leggings: Kohls-Lauren Conrad Collection / Flats: Cato Fashions ($6) / Tassel Stone Necklace: Cato Fashions ($6)

So I got a new do...unexpectedly but that's a long story...and I'm loving it! I wasn't looking to get a good chop but I ended up with one nonetheless (stick with your go-to hair girl gals!). After having a slight pity party and a color/cut correction, I am embracing my trendy new style. I've had this style a few times before and I always LOVE it but end up going back to my long locks soon enough. As I prepare to start a new big gal position soon, I'm thinking this cropped do may be here to stay for a little while! 

What about you gals? Short, long? Curly, straight? Dark or light? How do you prefer your hair or do you like to switch it up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10