Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Paisley Ruffles









Dress: Cato Fashions (currently on sale) / Necklace: Bijoux Boutique / Heels: Payless

Ya'll this dress speaks for itself! The bell sleeve ruffles make this dress. I'll be honest, I picked this up last weekend without trying it on first. I got it home and LOVED it!! It is so flattering, I love the color and the print, and the sleeves are the perfect style detail. I loved this dress so much I decided to wear it on Easter instead of what I had originally packed and brought home to Kentucky. Thanks to my Momma for spoiling me with this purchase! It was $29.99 full price (still a steal) and is now on sale for just $21.99! Grab it while you can! 

{for size reference I'm wearing a Medium & am right at 6' tall}

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Gorgeous dress and print, but also the dramatic sleeves!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10