Thursday, April 14, 2016

Spring Vibes







This outfit is featuring my first pair of lace-up flats/sandals! I found this at Versona Accessories in just my size. They are so cute but...any advice on how to get them to stay tied?! These are quickly becoming impractical for me...I think I need practice on the lace-up technique!

This bugle horn turquoise necklace was also a sale find I purchased with my gift card at Versona. This necklace trend is everywhere this season so I went with the intention to find one and fell in love with this bright beauty.

Another recent score...this leather J Crew handbag the hubs & I found at the local outlet they held at the NC State fairgrounds a couple of weekends ago. I quickly snatched it up!!

The main show of this look is this fun lace applique sleeve top...found at Cato Fashions. The pop of red with the bag plays perfectly with the pop of turquoise in the necklace and top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10