Monday, May 23, 2016

Celebrating Travis' 28th Birthday!!

Hey friends! It's been a while but I'm deep in the throws of finishing my Ph.D with t-minus 3 weeks before my defense. But a lot has happened this month so I'm trying to catch up on the blog.

A couple of weeks ago, we celebrated the hubs' 28th birthday with an early birthday dinner with friends.


I was also secretly celebrating the fact that he finally shaved his beard after 9 months!


Had a great time with all of these friends!

Travis (and I by way of being his wife) has been so blessed to form the friendships he has through work. I have enjoyed getting to know these gals as much as he has these guys. We are going to miss them so much...but I'll save that for another post!


I embarrassed the hubs by telling the waitress it was his birthday.


This is the face he gives me when I tell him to smile for a pic ;)


I was having a great hair day and my lipstick game was on point so I felt it needed to be documented!!

I'll share how we celebrated ALL WEEK at the BEACH in tomorrow's HUGE VACATION round-up post! I'll be linking up with lots of other ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10