Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Favorites

friIt's FINALLY FRIDAY!!!

Today I'm linking up to share my favorites from the past week or so.

1. My first ever, brand new, Erin Condren planner!


I have been wanting an Erin Condren planner for years! I finally bit the bullet and bought one for myself (with all the fancy extras) in honor of beginning the career I have worked so hard for the last decade! When I saw this cover, I knew I had to have it. It has the same black and white anemones that were in my wedding flowers and are my absolute favorite! Plus, the rose gold! Can I get an amen?! I am now trying to find time to set aside to pencil it all in with my new Staedtler pens.

2. These Staedtler planner pens from Target.

3. This fabulous outfit! 


I wore this to a concert last Friday night and it is one of my favorite outfits I've worn in a long time! The dress, necklace, watch, and earrings are all recent Cato Fashions clearance finds. All together, they cost me less than $25! 

4. Travis Tritt Concert


Attending the Travis Tritt concert with this handsome man was another of my favorites from the past week!

5.  New clothing rack!


I am loving this clothing rack I picked up at Ikea for $10! It's the perfect space to plan my outfits for the week! 

6. Professor Tote & Hanger


I am loving my new monogrammed professor tote I ordered a few months ago! I've been waiting what seems like forever to put it to good use. It is super functional and fits my laptop perfectly for when I need to bring it along to campus. Also, how cute is that "Dr. McQuerry" hanger?! A gift from my in-laws for graduation.

7. Outfit Layout/Fur Rug


Another IKEA find, this $12 faux fur rug that is perfect for accessorizing in my office/closet guest bedroom. Love using it for outfit layouts and throwing it on my office chair.

8. My Natural Curl


After blow drying and curling my hair a few times this past week, all for it to fall right out as soon as I walked out the door and the humidity hit it, I'm thinking my natural curl may be the way to go in Florida! 

It has been another great week here in Tally! Cheers to the weekend and a fun new adventure with the hubs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10